Tuesday, March 10, 2009

The pain! The pain!

I had 3 wisdom teeth taken out on Friday. Since then I have been limited to eating a variety of mashed up foods and the hunger has taken over. I'm afraid this is going to be a very poor blog. I am so tired I cannot function, the mixture of the anasth...anaestheti..you know - wearing off, the medications, the lack of sleep and hunger mean that I can barely open my eyes or lift my legs. In work now and wondering why I didn't take advantage of the week long med cert the doctor gave me. To sleep perchance to...................................................................................................

3 comments:

Radge said...

Wake up!!! You've been dreaming about She-Ra again. You're not She-Ra.

Elmo said...

Did I used to dream I was She-Ra?

Radge said...

Yes.