Wednesday, May 13, 2009

RIP Late Late

It was announced the other day that the walking talking tool that is Ryan Tubridy is going to take over hosting the Late Late show. I know many people would have considered Pat Kenny's stint on the Late Late to be the death of it, and I agree to some extent - Pat Kenny was like the Late Late contracted HIV - Ryan Tubridy is full blown AIDS. Not the kind where you get AIDS and take some pills and you're grand for about 10 years, but the kind where it hits you like a brick wall and takes you out within a couple of months while sores grow all over your body and you look like a reject from leprosy camp.



Ryan Tubridy: leaning bollocks.

I mean look at him there, leaning, like a walking bollocks. Awww - don't you just want to kick him in the face. This decision by RTE leads me to further believe that they go out of their way to employ arseholes, just to piss us off. Between him up there, Gerry Ryan, Pat Kenny and all the other fuckers earning more money than I'll ever get in my whole life its like the executives at RTE are playing one big joke on us....maybe they'll eventually use it as a threat:

'Keep paying your TV licence or we will build an army of Ryan Tubridys who will eventually take over the world...' or something to that effect.

I could go on about my hatred towards him and all things RTE but I've decided to stop here. I'll just get angry.

3 comments:

Radge said...

'I mean look at him there, leaning, like a walking bollocks.'

That's the funniest line I've read this year.

Radge said...

But surely it should be a 'leaning bollocks'?

Elmo said...

Pedantic Radge.