Thursday, July 23, 2009

7 things most people don't know about me.....

1. I'm a geek - I love the sci fi channel, reading science fiction, watching programmes about sharks. But I have never been to a convention.

2. I like Big Brother..........sorry.

3. A few days before my wedding, I got a vomiting (and diarrohea) bug......I woke up that evening to a fart coming out as well....a poop!

4. Radge is my brother. I've tried to deny it for quite a while now but I have to admit it.....and yes, he is a bollox.

5. Technically, I am a paid prostitute............................................I was prostitute number 18 in the Tudors upcoming season 4.

6.I'm a northside Dub from Limerick - but don't worry, I won't stab you.

7. I had my first art exhibition at the tender age of 8.....unfortunately its all gone downhill since then.

(again, sorry about Big Brother).

2 comments:

Radge said...

'and yes, he is a bollix.'

Is this the common perception? I need a better PR agent.

Elmo said...

It's the only perception.