Tuesday, May 19, 2009

10 things I want to do/happen but either never will or should not do....

1. Become a professional artist, full time of course.


2. Write a novel or screenplay.


3. Win booker prize/oscar.


4. Kick a pigeon.
Dramatisation: may never happen.
5. Successfully annihilate the following: Ryan Tubridy, Tuna, Gerry Ryan, Brian Cowen, all artists better than me (that'll be fucking easy as shite!), weekdays, mornings, alarm clocks, Ryan Tubridys eviler twin, Radge......I could go on but I think I have the most important ones.
6. Win lotto - spend money on sweets.
7. Run own business, business becomes very successful, eventually rule the world with said business.
8. Move the sunny weather to Ireland. It's very depressing at the moment...think I have the sniffles, or swine flu....
9. Find a cure for swine flu.
10. Can't think of a tenth, I'm not greedy.

2 comments:

Radge said...

What is it with you and pigeon kicking?

Fuck sakes.

And you love me so you shouldn't want to annihl... anihi.... kill me.

Holemaster said...

I really want to kick a pigeon and I could have done it today.